Abu Dhabi Sustainable Business Leadership Forum 2018
February 21 @ 9:00 am - February 22 @ 5:00 pm
This text was taken from the Abu Dhabi Sustainable Business Leadership Forum 2018 .
“The Abu Dhabi Sustainability Group is delighted to share the news that between 21st to 22nd February our members and stakeholders are invited to join us at the upcoming Abu Dhabi Sustainable Business Leadership Forum 2018 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
The Forum is inspired by the increasing importance of Natural Capital accounting, one of the most topical subjects in sustainability management.
Two days of extraordinary discussion and intelligent, innovative insights that will inspire our delegates and partners to drive sustainable business leadership and success through integration of sustainability ethos and action into corporate decision-making processes towards a sustainable future.
Natural Capital opportunities and risks which will be discussed during the panel debates and workshops include:
- Why should you conduct a natural capital assessment?
- What does a natural capital assessment look like?
- How do you conduct a natural capital assessment?
- What next? How applying this information will lead to more informed decision making.
- What’s the risk of ignoring my impacts and dependencies on natural capital?
- Who benefits from a natural capital assessment?
Read on and register here.