The Coalition is the home of the Protocol and its focus over the next three years is to encourage its uptake and prove that through its application we can deliver greater benefits for business and society.
The Coalition’s primary purpose is to create a space for collaboration and to focus on activities that enable a world that conserves and enhances natural capital.
We will do this through three work streams:
1. To harmonize approaches to natural capital, getting solutions to scale quickly. This includes the Natural Capital Protocol and supporting work such as sector guides, supplements and the inputs you need to carry out an assessment such as data and tools.
2. To support the evolution of an enabling environment that both aids natural capital thinking and integrates it into other initiatives.
3. To promote a shift in behavior through outreach and advocacy that enhances rather than depletes natural capital.
- The Protocol Application Program
- The Natural Capital Protocol Toolkit
- The Finance Sector Supplement
- The Forest Products Sector Guide
- The Oceans Supplement
- Biodiversity Workstream
In each Coalition project, there are a number of ways for you to be involved:
If you would like to contribute to a project in one of the above capacities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also currently working on the development of a number of new sector guides and Supplements.