The 2016 Earth Security Index Report engages 75 largest multinationals in industries exposed to social, environmental and governance risks with a novel analysis and practical proposals to anticipate risks and advance sustainability.
- Covers 3 global industry sectors, to increase their knowledge to anticipate and manage ESG context risks in extractives, food & agriculture, and energy sectors.
- Engages 75 largest global companies, (25 per sector) with recommendations to manage ESG risk factors in their external environment and internalise priorities.
- Analyses 55+ country risk visuals, with our Earth Security Index holistic approach, covering the top developing countries for the 4 sectors’ present and future capital investments.
- Provides 9 aggregate sector visuals, that summarize the pressures of the top developing countries in the balance sheet of the largest companies.
- Delivers 7 practical cases studies, for C-level leaders to identify the business innovations and partnerships to mitigate risks and deliver business value
Supplied by: Earth Security Group
Download the report: The-Earth-Security-Index-2016