- This event has passed.
Accurately Measuring and Reporting your Social Impact
April 8, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This text is taken from Ethical Corporation.
“The S in ESG is always the toughest to measure, coupled with the evolution of technology it’s even harder to understand the social implications of your impact.
Ethical Corporation will be hosting a one-hour webinar with four senior leaders sharing their practical ideas on how to approach this complex issue.
Join us on Wednesday 8th April at 12:00GMT / 13:00 CET for our free online webinar, including speakers:
- Paul Druckman, Chairman, World Benchmarking Alliance
- Johann Baar, Director Affordable Housing and Technology, Hilti Foundation
Moderated by Heather Alner, Resource Development Director, Habitat for Humanity International EMEA, Habitat
Key areas of discussion include:
- How to navigate the data measurement challenge
- How to identify and understanding what data material is
- How the SDGs could be the key to framing your social impact.”
Read on and register here.