- This event has passed.
Business and Biodiversity: Roadmaps to Positive Impact
November 29, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
We are very pleased to announce that the 2018 Annual Conference of the EU B@B Platform, ‘Business & biodiversity: roadmaps to positive impact’, will take place in Paris on 29 November 2018. This year, the Platform is partnering with the Business and Biodiversity Offsets Programme (BBOP) and CDC Biodiversité to organise this international conference. We will be hosted by Caisse des Dépôts Group, the mother company of CDC Biodiversité.
Location: 15 quai Anatole France, 75007 Paris
The Conference will feature several thematic sessions, exploring various interesting topics, including:
- Biodiversity metrics, overview of the existing landscapes and next steps
- Working towards Biodiversity Net Gain in the value chain, the BBOP roadmap
- How can business and finance jointly benefit from the biodiversity business case?
- Biodiversity accounting for financial institutions, learn from the first movers
- Business actions in favour of pollinators, learning from best practices
- How to move from a roadmap to concrete action plan to achieve net positive impact on biodiversity at different levels?
Read on and register here.