- This event has passed.
Future of Sustainability Report Launch
October 14, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
This text is taken from Forum for the Future.
“The devastating impact of the COVID-19 crisis has underlined the fact that we face a decade of discontinuity and uncertainty, with further shocks and systemic disruption ahead. Moments of radical disruption like this one force us to revisit what we value and to explore how we might reimagine the future.
Join us for an immersive event marking the launch of our 2020 Future of Sustainability report on our new Futures Centre platform, which has identified five key dynamic system shifters and tipping points set to influence the decade ahead, and a set of possible trajectories forward from the system shock created by the COVID-19 crisis.
Moderated by journalist Jo Confino the events will feature a number of visionary voices on how we can reimagine our world and drive the deep transformation needed to create a truly just, resilient and sustainable future.
These interactive sessions will have opportunities to interact with our panelists and contribute your own thinking as we reflect on the role each of us will need to play to create the urgent transformation needed.
- Naina Subberwal Batra, CEO & Chairperson at AVPN (Asia Venture Philanthropy Network)
- David Blood, Co-Founder and Senior Partner, Generation Investment Management
- Leena Nair, Chief HR Officer of Unilever and member of the Unilever Leadership Executive
- Tom Rivett-Carnac, author, political strategist and co-founder of Global Optimism
- Dr. Sally Uren OBE, Chief Executive, Forum for the Future”
Read on and register here.