- This event has passed.
Global Modern Slavery & Supply Chain Summit
November 14, 2017
Now in its third year, and combined with the Californian Act and anticipated EU, Australian and Canadian legislation, the UK Modern Slavery Act is arguably transforming corporate supply chains.
To keep up with this transformation and to stay ahead of your peers join the second Global Modern Slavery & Supply Chain Summit (14 Nov. London).
Gathering over 150 senior practitioners, the Summit will give you practical insights on how to move beyond the statement to implementing your corporate strategy.
Led by the world’s top brands, you will get a truly international perspective from senior board members, procurement, policy, legal, trade and sustainability practitioners from the UK and Europe, USA, Asia, Middle East and Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Modern slavery vs. other human rights risks: Develop company-specific risk management & handling
- Detect labour issues: Use unconventional tools to understand local context & address root causes
- Empower suppliers: Implement ethical trading in partnership with suppliers to enforce standards
- Victims’ support: Develop policies & programmes to demonstrate your support
- Your statement in the spotlight: Legal repercussions vs. sharing your progress & how much exposure it should receive
- UK & international regulation: Stay updated with developments, compliance and enforcement
Hear from the world’s leading brands;
- JLL, EMEA Board Member and Global Chief Corporate Responsibility Officer, Richard Batten
- Travis Perkins Plc, Commercial Services Director, Stuart Croucher
- The Co-op, Group Policy Director, Paul Gerrard
- Pentland Brands, Head of Ethical Trade, Tim Pilch
- Sainsbury’s, Head of Sustainable & Ethical Sourcing, Stuart Lendrum
- Balfour Beatty plc, Head of Sustainable Procurement, Aaron Reid
- Debenhams, Director of Ethical Trading & Corporate Responsibility, Caroline Haycock
- Thai Union, Global Director of Sustainability, Darian McBain
- Roche, Head of Compliance Sub-Saharan Africa, Mabeh Fung
- Gangmasters Licensing Authority, Head of Business Change & Development, Mark Heath
- Twinings, Head of Social Impact, Celine Gilart
- The Body Shop, Ethical Trade Adviser, Sara Clancy
- ABP Food Group, People Change Director, Vanessa Di Cuffa
- NXP Semiconductors, Senior Director Sustainability, Environment, Health & Safety, Eric-Paul Schat
- GMS Composite Knitting Ind. Ltd., Director, Omar Nasik
See the complete speaker line-up with your Summit brochure: https://front-group.co.uk/modernslavery/brochure
Quote NCC10 to get your 10% discount when registering at https://front-group.co.uk/modernslavery/registration
If you have any further questions regarding attending, speaking or supporting the event, please contact us by using the details below.
+44 20 3397 6587