- This event has passed.
How is COVID-19 Refocusing Sustainable Finance?
June 10, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This text is taken from Climate Action.
“The pandemic will ingrain new social and economic norms as the world adjusts to a new reality and a new era of economic instability.
Epidemics and pandemics are both a standalone business risk as well as an amplifier of existing trends and vulnerabilities. The sustainable finance agenda must not lose momentum and green finance should still be at the forefront of a global economy facing years of climate and financial uncertainty.
As investors adapt to a period of extreme volatility this webinar will discuss the response of both the asset management and corporate sectors.
What will be discussed?
- Does the responsible investment market need to turn their focus to the S and G of ESG?
- What are the likely effects on shareholder engagement through dividends and buy backs
- What are the pandemic implications for the corporate world?
- The impact of COVID-19 on the sustainable finance supply chain: challenge or opportunity?
- How has the pandemic affected the sustainable finance supply chain?
- The difficulties of mobilising finance to reach a 1.5 degree target in the midst of a pandemic
- Forecasting the short and long term impacts.”
Read on and register here.