- This event has passed.
Natural Capital, Species Extinction & Sustainable Financial Markets
Seminar hosted by Investec Bank in collaboration with University of Sheffield and supported by #NSFNextGen – Thursday, 30 May 2019
Please join us on 30 May 2019 at Investec Bank in London at 30 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7QP (Rooms 6 NW 1 and 2) for a half-day seminar to assess the financial risks and economic impact of natural capital and species extinction issues. Explore with a team of experts from industry and academia how to develop a Species Protection Plan, evaluate relevant taxonomies and drive product innovation across the investment value chain.
This Natural Capital and Species Extinction Seminar for Capital Markets aims to:
• Raise awareness of the ongoing impact of species extinction on global industries
• Identify extinction as a material financial risk to the financial sector
• Listen to and debate with leading practitioners and academics involved in extinction prevention
• Distribute “Species Protection Action Plan Toolkits” for a range of actors in financial services
• Identify new solutions, techniques and mechanisms for implementing extinction prevention frameworks into accounting, banking, investment and business and products
Please contact Kerrie.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.