- This event has passed.
Natural Capital Summit
June 13, 2018 - June 14, 2018
This text was taken from Natural Capital Summit.
In 2017, the first edition of the Natural Capital Summit, the main objective focused attention on natural capital concept and its adaption to the Spanish reality; and on the introduction of the most important international initiatives in this area, both from business and country perspectives. On this occasion, the 2018 edition has an eminently practical approach, as expressed by its own slogan: “Working on the ground”.
Like the first meeting, specific spaces for those who, for the very first time, come in contact to natural capital approaches are reserved. In addition, we will come closer and work on practical cases to illustrate how progress is being made on the ground to make these projects a reality. In this regard, we will answer the following questions:
- How are world leaders in natural capital making progress?
- To what extent this progress will determine future EU policies?
- What are businesses doing?
- How can the advance of front runners in the market affect us as competitors?
- What is the relationship between natural capital and our long-term business strategy?
- How is natural capital driving innovation?
- Why is natural capital fundamental for achieving global commitments adopted under the Paris Agreement on climate change and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development?
The program designed will provide attendees with an overview to find out whether they are in position to compete in the market and contribute to the progress towards achieving their objectives aligned with global goals, or whether they study the possibility take further steps to reach closer horizons.
Read on and register here.