- This event has passed.
Sustainability Leadership Laboratories: Operationalising Natural Capital
October 11, 2016 @ 8:00 am - October 12, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
This course will consider how business can respond to natural capital challenges using a variety of tools and best practices to assess natural capital and develop an effective natural capital strategy.
- This course will demonstrate how to create leading-edge responses to sustainability opportunities and challenges, develop resilience and tackle risks.
- Explore and challenge ideas around operationalising natural capital visions
- Highlight the opportunities for business to identify where natural capital can be assessed and accommodated in decisions
- Adapt and implement effective natural capital strategies Gain a competitive edge by incorporating this knowledge.
- Develop creative, leading-edge responses to sustainability opportunities and challenges
- Design and develop a comprehensive action plan to implement sustainable change in your business
- Hear from high profile academic & industry experts
Who should attend
- All organisations who are reliant upon natural capital
- Individuals working in strategy, risk analysis and sustainability roles.