- This event has passed.
The Ethical Trade and Human Rights Forum UK
March 18, 2020 - March 19, 2020
This text is taken from the Innovation Forum.
Due to recent developments with COVID-19, this event is being postponed.
“This two-day business forum will assess how companies can develop and implement robust human rights policies. We’ll look in-depth into the practicalities of supply chain transformation and what this means for the future of (ethical) trade.
Through off-the-record debate, expert practitioners will discuss the biggest challenges as businesses adapt practices to comply with rapidly evolving legislation and ensure ethical, responsible and transparent supply chains.
[This Forum will take place in London, UK between the 18th-19th March 2020.]
- The business case beyond compliance: How to drive board level action and resources
- Evolving legislation and worldwide compliance: How companies can keep ahead of the regulatory curve
- Effective due diligence:How to ensure practices are comprehensive, cost effective and drive better outcomes for workers
- Investor perspectives:What really matters to investors and what do they want to see from business?
- Ethical consumerism: How far will consumer attitudes drive greater action from brands?
- Supply chain action:In-depth case studies into leading programmes and initiatives for responsible recruitment, factory engagement and remediation
- Engage and incentivise procurement: What works, what doesn’t?
- Living wage: Collaboration that is driving change at scale, while avoiding unintended consequences
- Tech and innovation: How AI and advances in tech are transforming audits and enabling more effective risk mapping
- Consumer certification labels vs brand own-label schemes: What is the best way forward?”
Read on and register here.