What does the future hold for us? Will we still debate the value of climate change and natural capital disclosure in 5 years time? Will there still be a need for standalone corporate reports to disclose these issues?
The Climate Disclosure Standards Board would like to invite you to participate in the celebration of its 10 year anniversary, looking at the future for the organisation and the corporate reporting landscape.
We will be bringing together policymakers, leading companies and experts in climate reporting to discuss what the next 5 years hold for us. The day will also feature the launch of a major piece of work to advance climate disclosure and will be followed by a drinks reception.
3:00 – 3:30 Registration
3:30 – 3:40 Welcoming remarks
3:40 – 4:10 Launch of updated CDSB Framework and future strategy
4:10 – 4:40 Panel discussion: What do we envisage for climate reporting in the next 10 years?
- Sara Lovisolo, Group Sustainability Manager, London Stock Exchange Group
- Mark Gough, Executive Director, Natural Capital Coalition
- Debbie Crashawe, Project Director, Financial Reporting Council
- Caroline Hill, Head of Sustainability and Public Affairs, Landsec
- Lois Guthrie, Special Advisor, Climate Disclosure Standards Board
4:40 – 4:50 Keynote speech: Richard Samans, Chairman, CDSB
4:50 – 5:00 Closing remarks: Paul Simpson, CEO, CDP
5:00 – 7:00 Drinks reception
Read on and register here