- This event has passed.
The Future of ESG Data 2020 Virtual Conference
September 9, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - September 10, 2020 @ 5:30 pm
This text is taken from Environmental Finance.
“The Future of ESG Data virtual conference is an exciting new initiative, combining a mixture of live-streamed and pre-recorded content and unrivalled networking via a dedicated virtual event platform.
Key areas of discussion include:
- The future of corporate sustainability reporting
- Making commercially available ESG data and rankings more valuable to investors
- Achieving standardisation in impact data collection, measurement and reporting
- TFCD update – How will reporting develop and what are the implications for investors?
- Using advanced analytics and data science to unlock the potential of innovative alternative data sources
- Fixed Income – The next frontier for innovation in ESG data”
Read on and register here.