- This event has passed.
Valuing our Life Support Systems
May 21 - May 22
This text is taken from the Natural Capital Initiative.
“The Natural Capital Initiative’s 10th anniversary summit offers an independent platform for people in science, policy, NGOs, businesses and local communities to discuss and debate innovative natural capital solutions that enhance the environment and strengthen society. It builds on two influential summits in 2014 and 2009, which helped to shape natural capital thinking in the UK.
Our summit offers interactive workshops, panel discussions and Q&As from the wider natural capital community around the summit themes. It is an opportunity to present your natural capital work in a poster too. Read more about our programme:
- New frontiers in natural capital data and methods
- Governance and institutions for implementing natural capital solutions
- Urban health and wellbeing
- Sustainable land and water management
- Sustainable marine planning”
Read on and register here.