- This event has passed.
World Forum on Natural Capital
November 27, 2017 - November 28, 2017
This text was taken from the World Forum on Natural Capital.
“Business leaders, government representatives and environmental experts from around the world will gather in Edinburgh this November for the third World Forum on Natural Capital. Join us for the world’s leading natural capital event.
The World Forum on Natural Capital will bring together the leading players and the latest developments in this rapidly evolving field.
Over two days, delegates will have a unique opportunity to engage in high-level discussions and examine how natural capital relates to their own long-term strategy. Parallel sessions can be mixed and matched across the four streams.
Connecting with other leaders, learning from real-life case studies and helping to shape the emerging dialogue, delegates will be able to immerse themselves in a collective effort to manage risks and maximise opportunities.
Thought-provoking plenaries, interactive workshops and lively panel sessions will enable delegates to:
- Identify the high-level natural capital risks most relevant to their sector
- Understand the financial implications of poor management of natural capital
- Develop strategies to avoid volatility in the supply chain
- Navigate their way through the range of natural capital tools available
- Understand how better management of natural capital can help create competitive advantage
- Consider the impact of changing expectations amongst consumers and shareholders…”
Read on and register here.