World Water Week
August 25 - August 30
This text is taken from Stockholm International Water Institute.
“World Water Week provides a unique forum for the exchange of views, experiences and practices between the scientific, business, policy and civic communities. It focuses on new thinking and positive action toward water-related challenges and their impact on the world’s environment, health, climate, economic and poverty reduction agendas by:
- Linking scientific understanding with policy and decision-making to develop concrete solutions to water, environment and development challenges
- Fostering proactive partnerships and alliances between individuals and organisations from different fields of expertise
- Highlighting ground-breaking research, best practices and innovative policy work by stakeholders and experts around the world and from multiple disciplines
- Reviewing the implementation of actions, commitments and decisions in international processes and by different stakeholders in response to the challenges
- Awarding outstanding achievements”
Read on and register here.